Re: Starter not engaging

To: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Starter not engaging
From: Arthur Blackwell <aeb1@americanisp.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 18:41:34 -0600
Try LOTS of WD40 on the Bendix sticking out of the bell housing....my
starter behaved like that when cold...I also used the crank that came
with the car when I was younger. I used to crank an Allis Chalmers 4 cyl
tractor & haven't broken a thumb yet .8-).....

--
Art Blackwell
Denver, CO

" Even in the future nothing works " Dark Helmet " Spaceballs "