Re: Alpine West Midlands

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Subject: Re: Alpine West Midlands
From: "V.Hughes" <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 12:09:19 +1000
David

About 5 years ago I bought over $2000 of parts from them and had them
shipped to Australia.  I have had no problems at all with the quality and
fit of the parts.  They arrived promptly after I sent off the money.  I
have no problem recommending Alpine West Midlands, Wyatt and Sue were very
helpful.

Vic Hughes