Re: Rocky Mountain High

To: bwana@c2i2.com (Louis & Laila)
Subject: Re: Rocky Mountain High
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:27:38 -0400 (EDT)
Louis writes:
No kidding. The roads are loaded with little 4X4 SUV's that will never
ever even be parked on a dirt lot let alone a dirt road! I was thinking
this

     I know someone with a 4X4 SUV that has taken it off road twice,
both times in the ditch when they failed to engage the 4WD on snowy
roads. And then they called a wrecker without attempting to drive out in
4WD. When I asked why they said because they thought it might hurt the
truck to drive on rugged terrain.  ????????

Rob Nanzig
67SV