RE: Rocky Mountain High

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Rocky Mountain High
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:21:06 -0500
All this talk of 4X4's has sparked me to reasearch the rare Land Rover -
Sunbeam hybrid. It's an Alpine based on a Land Rover 88" WB chassis. It never
made it into production, but a few prototypes were built....Look for it in next
Aprils Feature of the month. :-)  Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
Alliance Business Center
Health Alliance
(513) 585-7123

>>> <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com> 06/09/00 02:35PM >>>
Little did I know I was going to spark some of the best humor I've heard in
ages!!!

>> true, nut the navigator isn't motor vehicle its an oceanliner hence the
>> name, I could see it now , on the testing grounds at Ford, "so how does
it
>> handle?"  ans: "like a cruise ship" ok lets call it: navigator (Fred
Scheuble)

>Funny.  And now that Ford owns Jaguar, Aston-Martin, and maybe Land
>Rover, I expect to eventually see the Navigator or Excursion rebadged
>under one the British marques as the "QE2"! (T.J. Higgens)

and