Florida Bound!

To: alpines@autox.team.net, Medlock@admin.usf.edu
Subject: Florida Bound!
From: JTombone@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 21:05:03 EDT
Dear Vicky,

I don't know if you got our last e-mail, but we leave tomorrow.  So I am
writing to confirm Sunday, June 18th at 4:00 p.m. at Clear Water Beach where
the boats come in for drinks and dinner.  If there are any conflicts please
contact Angelo Tombone, John's father at 813-576-2192.  He will be able to
give you a number on us in St. Petersburg...we will arrive there Friday, June
16 in the afternoon.  Take care and looking forward to meeting you.  Sarah