Re: compression test and dash light.

To: michael proper <proper.mike@accentleasing.com>
Subject: Re: compression test and dash light.
From: Arthur Blackwell <aeb1@americanisp.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:46:04 -0600
10% of 175 is 17.5......looks like italian tuneup time  to me......8-).......the
idiot light controller always went out on me( stayed on ). The warning light
normally tells you if the charging system is working....I supplimented it with
the stock ammeter.

--
Art Blackwell
Denver, CO

" Even in the future nothing works " Dark Helmet " Spaceballs "