Thanks, all

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks, all
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:31:34 -0700
Hi out there:
Just got back from a short vacation and have been sorting through all my
e-mails from the list.
I couldn't remember whether I'd thanked all of you who responded to my
question about Alpine West Midlands or not, so; Thanks to all of you who
responded to my question about Alpine West Midlands.  It sounds like
you've all had really great service from them and that makes me feel a
whole lot more comfortable about doing business with them.

Thanks large, folks!

Regards
David Sosna
S4 GT V6

P.S.  For those of you who mentioned it, the parts I wanted aren't
something Rick at Specialties carries.  For anything else that I need,
he's definitely "the man".

P.P.S.  The Hagerty insurance thing still looks a little confusing,
though.  I've been following it because I have Auto Club for my alpine
and I've read about Jay Laifman's frustrations when his car got nailed.
Anybody out there have and GOOD things to say regarding the auto club
and  their sunbeams?