Painted at last!

To: Alpine list <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Painted at last!
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:21:17 -0400
It finally happened, the Alpine has been treated to a new coat of paint!
I’ve been working on this car for nearly two years and it’s exciting to
see this visual transformation. I’m as giddy at the kid in "A Christmas
Story" (movie) who after wishing, begging and pleading,  finally got his
Red Rider BB Gun. I now have the royal blue (base coat/clear coat)
Alpine that I’ve spend untold hours on not including the time well spent
reading this list and asking questions. Now the real fun begins -
installing all the new rubber and chrome bits from  SS and and new tan
interior and carpet set. Hope to have on the road for local 4th of July
parade. I’ll be spending a few pics. to Ian when it’s a little more put
together.
Scott Donnelly
SV (ME Lic: ALPINE), royal blue, VB Minilites, tan interior, grinning
owner!