Re: Jag-Lovers: Lawsuits, shutdown & LIBEL, SLANDER et aliiVERY LONG!

To: pLaske@bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: Jag-Lovers: Lawsuits, shutdown & LIBEL, SLANDER et aliiVERY LONG!
From: Arthur Blackwell <aeb1@americanisp.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 07:50:21 -0600
I guess the facts of the situation ( list shutdown ) doesn't mean anything
.....I did my research, posted the facts and as a result, have an argument.
Please read the post, gather your own facts, then decide.....meanwhile I think
I'll set this one out......I'm outta here!!!!

--
Art Blackwell
Denver, CO

" Even in the future nothing works " Dark Helmet " Spaceballs "