Automatic Trans

To: "Sunbeam Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Automatic Trans
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:08:07 -0700
Howdy everyone. Please don't laugh, but I am installing an automatic in my
series 2, (that way the Ole Lady gets to drive a Sunbeam, and she doesn't
hassle me about having a garage and backyard full of parts!

I need information on the Automatic and none of the manuals that I have
contain any information about them. I know it is a Borg Warner #35. and
that's about it. I really only have 2 questions:

1. Is there any other car out there that uses the same transmission so I can
go to an auto parts store and they will have a listing for it? That way I
can get a new filter.

2. What type of fluid does it take? The Ford, Chrysler, or GM stuff? Thanks
Heaps! Lou