Suppliers

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Suppliers
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:09:04 -0700
I didn't bother to read that long post about the Jaguar list.  But, I still
vote for the power of the list and sharing of information.

Mistakes happen.  Being a good business is not only what you have to sell
in the first place, but how you deal with the customer when mistakes do
happen.

Curt stepped up to the plate and acknowledged what happened and offered to
fix it.  Yeah, go tell me VB is going to do that!

Note also that Patrick did not mention who he bought the parts from.  I'd
say that was positive too.  Sure, maybe he should have dealt with Curt
first.  And, I hope he remains satisfied with Curt.  But, I don't hold it
against him for inquiring into Sunbeam suppliers.

Jay