1966 Series V For Sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1966 Series V For Sale
From: "Rick Ehlert" <ricke@idcnet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:17:32 -0500
Gents,
It is with much sadness that I announce the sale of my Series V Alpine.
54,XXX original miles, Carnival red (original color), everything works and
engine runs fine with no oil burning!  This is a drive anywhere car, with
the only problem areas being: a ripped driver's seat and surface rocker rust
on both sides.  There is no other rust on the car, and the paint and chrome
still shines!  The only after-market add on's are:  a AM/FM cassette and a
GM alternator.  I am asking $5,300.00 and will send pics via e-mail to
anyone interested.  I recently purchased a '65 MGB (my teen years car) so
the 'beamer has to go!  Feel free to call or e-mail me!

Thanks,
Rick Ehlert
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-771-1021 work