RE: wood steering wheels

To: jstanco@cordmeyer.com
Subject: RE: wood steering wheels
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:48:07 -0700
My roll bar is a CAT roll bar.  I think  they are all generally made by the
same factory down in San Diego.  You can get them from Sunbeam Specialties
too.

That being said, I realize now that all these roll bars are made for the
later Alpines and Tigers with the square hard tops.  I don't know if they
will fit a round top early Alpine.

There are actually two CAT bars.  The later one is taller to give you more
room to see out your rear view mirror, but not too high that you can't put
the top on.  I would suspect that the newer one will be less likely to fit,
if either of them fit.

Jay