RE: wood steering wheels

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <jstanco@cordmeyer.com>
Subject: RE: wood steering wheels
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 19 13:14:42 2000
<<That being said, I realize now that all these roll bars are made for the
later Alpines and Tigers with the square hard tops.  I don't know if they will
fit a round top early Alpine.>>

The earlier C.A.T. roll bar, made by Autopower in San Diego, fits just fine
under the hard top on our Series II Pointy Fin Racer.  And I think maybe (not
one hundred percent certain) that Steve Alcala has one of the newer C.A.T. roll
bars on his Series II vintage racer, and it fits too.

I can't vouch for the soft top, as we've never had one on the car.

Ramon