Re: dampner oil

To: "michael proper" <proper.mike@accentleasing.com>,
Subject: Re: dampner oil
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:12:37 -0700
It has been my experience that if this happens, your rubber diaphragms might
be cracked, or the gremlins in your engine are unusually thirsty and grew
tired of servo fluid. There is also a "gap" around the shaft that holds the
needles. These might be worn and it can be sucked through this. That oil
actually serves a purpose so it needs to be investigated. Lou