Re: California girl needs an Alpine

To: tleeming@island.net
Subject: Re: California girl needs an Alpine
From: "Laura Borns" <lborns@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:13:54 PDT
Nope, no MGBs.  I'm set on an Alpine.  A girl has to maintain some decorum.
   :)

Incidentally, when I said "mint condition", I meant a car in great
condition, not necessarily pristine or show quality.  I just want a car
that's ready to drive and looks good to boot - with no worries about finding
parts and such.

Laura