Re: California girl needs an Alpine

To: "chuck nicodemus" <armorseal@iccom.com>
Subject: Re: California girl needs an Alpine
From: "Tony Leeming" <tleeming@island.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:34:02 -0700
Well...she did say she wasn't picky about the color!!
Wanna buy an MGB?
Tony
Ferryless on Gabe

> Thomas Wiencek wrote:
>
> > Ahhhhhh....California dreaming, on such a winters day.....
> > ------------------------------
> > Date: 6/20/00 1:35 PM
> > To: Wiencek, Thomas
> > From: Borns, Laura
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've just started looking for an Alpine and I'm hoping you can
help.  I'd like a car in mint condition (inside & out).  Not too
picky about the color, just want a gorgeous car that I can enjoy
without having to fix up.  I live in the Bay area.  If you hear of
anything like this available in northern California, please let me
know.