Talbot,Conv. coupe, and Alpine Manual

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Talbot,Conv. coupe, and Alpine Manual
From: SSCCRacer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:59:57 EDT
Hi all, I was wondering your thoughts on setting up a web site with the
complete service manual for some of the earlier Sunbeams. My manual covers
the Talbot Mk.II saloon, Mk.II conv. coupe, talbot '90' Mk.IIA saloon, '90'
Mk.IIA conv.coupe,  Alpine Mk.I, Sunbeam Mk. III saloon, Sunbeam Mk.III
conv.coupe, and the Alpine Mk.III. This manual was used very much so it's a
bit tattered but all the information is there. I was just considering how
much the manuals are selling for and that not everyone has one . So I thought
if I made a site with it everyone could could have the informationin just a
few minutes instead of several weeks.

Thanks
 Eric