Re: California Girl Needs Alpine

To: v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au
Subject: Re: California Girl Needs Alpine
From: "Laura Borns" <lborns@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:39:45 PDT
Vic,

Thanks so much for the fabulous letter.  I really appreciate your helpful
advice, and I'll be sure to keep these issues in mind as I look for a car.

One of the most pleasant aspects of my Sunbeam search has been the steady
stream of friendly, helpful emails I have received from so many different
people.  I look forward to buying my first Sunbeam so I can join the ranks
of such a great group of people!

Regards,
Laura