Re: Summer swim party/BBQ/fun

To: "Sergio Dimarmo" <iwander@att.net>, "ed howard" <edson@globalpac.com>,
Subject: Re: Summer swim party/BBQ/fun
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:51:27 -0300
Hey Guys,

         You haven't found Nova Scotia yet, where  t h e   l i f e  s t y l
e  i s    s   o   o   o   r e l a x i n g , and the longest traffic jam
lasts 4 minutes, even in downtown Halifax! A hidden secret............  :)

Later,
Bob

At 04:55 PM 6/27/2000 -0700, Sergio Dimarmo wrote:
>You bet it's here, I can't stand the heat on the drive home in all that stop
>and go traffic. It's road rage just waiting to happen!

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Man of Many Sunbeams - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon 1953-1954
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
Home Page: www.navnet.net/~hamilton
BATANS Home Page: www.batans.ns.ca
E-Mail: hamilton@cast.navnet.net