Summer swim party/BBQ/fun

To: jay laifman <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Subject: Summer swim party/BBQ/fun
From: ed howard <edson@globalpac.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:27:21 -0700
Summertime is here in Southern California, and I would like to offer my
Orange County home and yard with pool, jacuzzi, and BBQ for a Sunbeam
summer casual get-together, swim party, casual car show, etc. I lived
just a few miles east of Disneyland.

I have picked the date of Sunday, August 20. My thoughts would be to
have it be a potluck/BYOB type thing. There is plenty of room for
numerous Sunbeam cars and up to maybe 50 people.

Anyone who is interested in coming, please let me know, so I can start
to get a head count and whether to plan for none or 50.

Thanks. More details will follow as I hear from you all.

Ed Howard
Series V