Re: Cutting weight from a Sunbeam

To: Armand & Lorie Ritchie <ritchie@mcn.org>
Subject: Re: Cutting weight from a Sunbeam
From: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:58:44 -0600
Sorry,  I don't know anything about this but I thought that fiberglass
was heavier than steel (Weigh a Corvette).  As an old boat builder I'd
say that making the parts look the same is easy.  Making them part of
the structure (as a unibody Alpine is) is another matter.  Your
problem.  Ever thought of aluminum?