Re: tach for V6

To: Tim Beloney <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>
Subject: Re: tach for V6
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:52:06 -0700
Hi Tim:
In my case the S4 tach is an electronic tach and CAN be recalibrated to
"read" a 6 cylinder engine.  The guys who did the job for me said they
pushed it right to the edge to get it to work, but it seems to have done
okay.
Your original tach might be mechanical?
Anyway, you could get a Sunbeam electronic tach (if yours is mechanical)
and have it recalibrated by a speedometer shop.  I think my
recalibration cost about $100.

Enjoy the V6!
Regards

David Sosna