[Fwd: Upholstery]

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Upholstery]
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:19:10 -0500
--------------0077395AF9CD4404BD3EB511

What is the phone# of the lady who has been supplying seat kits for
Alpines? So many owners have bragged about her work yet their is no
answer on her phone. Brent

--------------0077395AF9CD4404BD3EB511

Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:53:32 -0700
From: Irwin J Kostal <bigfoot@relaypoint.net>
To: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Subject: Re: Upholstery

Brent:  That number never worked for me, I sent a fax and that elicited
no response, so I just gave up.  I have no further information to
impart.  Sorry :(

Irv