Hot coil and Digest help

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot coil and Digest help
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:40:40 -0700 (PDT)
My coil gets pretty hot.  I don't have the ballast
resister hooked up, without it am I over powering the
coil?  Will I cook it to death?

Digest - I have been getting only sporadic Digests for
several weeks now (from both the Tiger and Alpine
lists)  Is it just me or are all "digesters" having
the same problem?  Do the non-digest listers get
timely messages?  (This is not a complaint for Mark
Bradakis- I'm greatful to be on this list no matter
what!)  I am considering going to the "realtime" mode
to circumvent the digest problem.

Chris

http://mail.yahoo.com/