RE: Oil Filler Neck

To: John Stanco <jstanco@cordmeyer.com>,
Subject: RE: Oil Filler Neck
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:43:22 -0700
John,

The later filler necks will fit earlier cars, you would also
have to put the later side cover plate.

The PCV is mounted to the manifold on small rootes engines.
The early intake doesnt have a port for the PCV, but one could be
drilled and tapped.

Putting a PCV on a 1600 with stock zenith carbs will result in a weak idle
mixture (may not have enough mixture adj left to richen it up).

Jarrid Gross