Re: Practical Classics Cover Story

To: Jonathan Audette <yamamota@sprint.ca>
Subject: Re: Practical Classics Cover Story
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:32:47 -0400
Thanks for pointing that out... I didn't mean to insinuate that they were
actually the same article. The truth is they are intirely different articles
about the same car. Our feature was written and submitted to us by Simon
Goldby. He has a very neat car and I'm glad to see it made it to Practical
Classics. Way to go Simon!