Re: Tigers in Print

To: Fritzwich117@cs.com
Subject: Re: Tigers in Print
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:07:27 -0800
And there's an article on the Ginetta G21 which used a Holbay-ized
Rootes 1725 engine! I don't normally think of other british car
manufacturers raiding the Rootes parts-bins for their cars (although the
Davrian comes to mind--but I think they started with the whole imp) so
it was nice to see that Ginetta's builders felt they could get something
good from Rootes!

Regards

David Sosna
65 s4 GT V-6