Re: Tigers in Print

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers in Print
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:19:38 -0800
Jim:
Based on my own experiences and those of others such as yourself, I'm
beginning to think cost isn't much of a factor in these type of
projects.  It seems to be that the enjoyment of the challenge and the
overcoming of obstacles become the important thing.  So would that mean
that having fun with LBC's and making a profit is an oxymoron :-)?

Good luck in Ohio!

David