Re: Should I or shouldn't I?

To: "Christopher Albers" <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>,
Subject: Re: Should I or shouldn't I?
From: "Dan" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:00:53 -0600
Chris,

    You know how women are when they go to paint the house don't you? Mine
brings home samples of every color in order to see what it will look like
with everything else. Years later I still find samples of the colors around
the house along with an old can of the paint that was actually used once the
final decision was made. If you use this same logic with her, she has to be
understanding of why you went out and bought as many Alpines in as many
colors as you could find in order to compare what your car will look like
when repainted. You might even convince her that there is no good reason to
get rid of the cars after you repaint yours and talk her into adding on to
the Garage in order to protect the rest of the cars you collected while
researching what color you wanted to paint yours. You've already convinced
me just rereading what I wrote.

Dan