Re: James Bond Alpine x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Ryan Lee <jsrlee@powersurfr.com>
Subject: Re: James Bond Alpine x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 06:28:38 -0400
Actually... the video on my site does not represent the color well. If
you watch the movie, you'll see that it's Wedgewood Blue Code 53. Lake
blue cars had a matching light blue interior. Bond's car had aa black
interior, which holds true for Wedgewood Blue cars. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX