Re: [Re: what should I do?]

Subject: Re: [Re: what should I do?]
From: "Ian Hobbis" <ihobbis@metware.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:10:50 +1200
Hi...
yes..I'm still out here. :-)
Been away crewing for the Subaru Impressa at the
www.racetothesky.com
We qualified 5th fastest out of 180 entries, only beaten by the ex Colin
McCrae WRC Subaru and Rod Millens Stadium Truck, Per Eklunds 600+ Hp Saab
and Monster Tajimas Works Suzuki Escudo (Twin Turbocharged 800+ hp)
Not too bad for some amateurs from Tauranga, NZ, with only 400hp..:-)
Unfortunatly we struck a rock thrown out by a previous competitor and
destroyed the left front tyre, rim and subframe..:-(((

Yes, the site is down at present,..just transferring everything to my new
domain name.
www.talbot90.co.nz

Should be back and running by the end of the month..:-)