1960 sunbeam ALPINE for Sale

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1960 sunbeam ALPINE for Sale
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 11 May 2001 16:15:04 -0500
1960 sunbeam ALPINE powder blue, convertible with hardtop, 1725 4 cyl dual
Zenith carbs, VIN: b9004663, Series 1 convertible has the factory hardtop and
mechanics for the soft top. It ran when I bought it, but I started a
restoration and now it is in too many pieces to operate. Needs a full
restoration. Some pin hole rust on rockers, flaky rust on the floor. Doors and
trunk solid but minor dents on both front fenders See a photo at
http://home.earthlink.net/~loridave/ If I don't sell it by June it's going to
the dump. Paid $1000, will take best offer. best offer Contact: (785)841-5878
or loridave@earthlink.net -KS