Re: Good for a Laugh on Friday Afternoon

To: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Subject: Re: Good for a Laugh on Friday Afternoon
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 16:58:20 -0700
Well, there's nothing like sheer misguided optimism :-).  On the other
hand, it certainly is a beautiful car. On still another hand (that's 3
hands, so far), if I had $60,000 sitting around I'd buy an AC Ace (which
I ALSO don't think is worth that much, but I'd still like to own one).
Or maybe an affordable tiger and an MGA.  Or maybe just get my Alpine
finished and buy a Beck Spyder to keep it company. So many cars, so few
available dollars!

David (I couldn't afford a tiger 25 years ago and nothin's changed)Sosna
65 S4 GT V6 (looks like a tiger but I can almost afford it)