Re: Overdrive adapter -Ratio Options

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Subject: Re: Overdrive adapter -Ratio Options
From: "Peter Noonan" <peter.noonan@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 11:02:03 +1200
The lower group of ratios Jay quotes is from the "Close Ratio Gearbox"
fitted to all? H120 and the Sceptre from 1974.

All will be the long fine splined input shaft types for the Arrow range
models.

There is a very easy way to ascertain a C-R box.........
Put in 2nd gear and rotate the input 2x
If the output has done a complete turn you've found one.

The C-R is a sweet box to use, not really much higher in 1st, but the
consistent ratio gaps make for smoother changing

Peter