Re: [Overdrive Gearboxes]

To: "Jan Eyerman" <jan.eyerman@usa.net>, "John Slade" <edalsj@igs.net>,
Subject: Re: [Overdrive Gearboxes]
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 02:17:19 -0500
They also put OD 'boxes into Commer vans. I've yet to actually see it, but
there's one in my 1974 Commer AutoSleeper. It may take a while, but when I
do get my hands on it, I can look at it for you!  The Commer 'box would have
a column-shift style top plate, but I understand that's fairly simple to
change.

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA