Fw: Camshaft

To: "alpine list" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Camshaft
From: "dgb" <dbilesky@home.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:34:56 -0700
The groove in one of my CAM lobes turned out to be the fuel pump lobe and
according to the 'cam grinder' not an issue.  He said the arm of the fuel pump
must be loose and prone to leaning to one side.  He also said the depth of the
groove probably has no effect on the pumping action.

doug

Doug, Delta Cams in Tacoma Washington has 20+ different cam profiles
They could Help you determine if your cam is worth repairing or not.
253-383-4152. They have done several for me and did a great job.
        Brent Edinger