re: Brake Pads

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Brake Pads
From: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:17:27 +0930
Jay says:
Check your brake hoses.  I just bought a 1963 car that pulled violently
one side.  Turned out one of the hoses on the other side was blocked.
Once
I replaced that one, it was much better, but still slightly pulling.  I
replaced the rest and it's straight and true now.
--
Ha! Must be a 1963 thing! My S3 did the same when I bought it. Same
cause too. 35 year old brake hoses are very messy inside.

Note the hoses are the same as Ford Escort and others. No need to get
special hoses built.
Cheers,
Paul.