Re: [Re: Looking for owner of an Alpine for wheel and tire

To: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>,
Subject: Re: [Re: Looking for owner of an Alpine for wheel and tire
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 19 Jul 2001 23:24:45 EDT
Thank you for giving out the "secret" information.... the Rootes bolt circle
is 108mm!!!  That is extremely useful information.

Thanks again,

Jan Eyerman
1959 Hillman Minx Series III DeLuxe (with 15 inch wheels)
1973 Hillman Avenger DL (with 13 inch wheels)

"Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com> wrote:
By backspacing, I assume that you're referring to the offset? The box My
Panasports came in was marked:
6JJ x 13
Offset 16
4 hole/108mm bolt circle

These fit great on my Series 1 Alpine, but for a Series V, I'm not sure.

Tim