Re: Jack Needed!

To: ian@sunbeamalpine.org (Ian Spencer)
Subject: Re: Jack Needed!
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:09:54 -0400 (EDT)
The factory jack works VERY well for emergency tire changes. I wouldn't
advise using it to work underneath the car, but it will get you out of a
bind if you have a flat. Read my June 1999 feature back issue at
www.sunbeamalpine.org. I had a flat on the way to Columbus, Ohio for a
Brit car show.
     I also found mine very easy to use when my wheel fell off which
brings up an old subject that still haunts me. I know a number of you
have had your wire wheel spinners fall off but has anyone else had the
same experience I had in having the threads of the spinner strip out ? I
meant to bring the old spinner to the Invasion for show and tell and
then to the big Brit meet at Hickory Corners but I forgot.

Rob Nanzig
67SV