Alpine Sighting

To: Alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine Sighting
From: ThreeFlash@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:50:13 EDT
        This is for the folks in the greater Richmond, Va area.  About 12:30
this afternoon I spotted a Series 3 Alpine at Grove Avenue and the Boulevard.
 The car was painted a medium to dark gray primer with top down heading East
on the Boulevard toward the upper Fan District.  (Va. Commonwealth University
takes up a good portion of the Fan).  Cranked up the CBX but too many lights
and too much distance for me to catch him before he disappeared.  Because of
VCU I'm not sure if the car was local or out of state.  To my regret I
couldn't see the license plate or the county sticker being three lanes away
and going the wrong way.

          Anyone on the list recognize themselves?  If so please contact me
offline I'm interested in what your driving.

                                 Thanks