Re: Looking for owner of an Alpine for wheel and

To: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for owner of an Alpine for wheel and
From: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:13:44 +0930
Sorry, I didn't explain very well. All (series) Alpines are wider track
front than back, yes.

S5 Alpines have a wider front track than the front track of a S2. ie
with the same wheels & tyres fitted to the front of both a S5 and a S2,
there will be less clearance to the body work on the S5.

Sorry again for the confusion.
Cheers,
Paul.