Factory Hard Top on Ebay

To: owner-tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Factory Hard Top on Ebay
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:51:27 EST
Well, I'm from Sunny Southern California my hard top was stolen some years
back in the grand city of Anaheim (Disneyland area). My Mother talked me into
letting my little bigger than me (chubby) use my car while I was out of the
country. I will know mine when I see it if I ever do but maybe someone can
use this one I don't like rusty parts. The Item number of the ebay hard top
is 598126197 I have nothing to do with this item just another Rootes part for
sell.

Alvin (TopDogRover)