Re: Color on Hard Top

To: <rsdslp@juno.com>, <kasl100@navix.net>
Subject: Re: Color on Hard Top
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:13:28 -0500
Does it say that on the brochure? I'll have to go look at one again. I didn't
remember seeing that statement about special ordered colors.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net> 12/14/01 03:03PM >>>
Per the Alpine sales brochures, all hard tops are black from the factory
unless you special order yours to match the car color. Brent