Question for seller -- Item #1814452002

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question for seller -- Item #1814452002
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 21 Mar 2002 09:20:38 -0600
It pays to know.  Below is an interesting e-mail conversation I had with a
e-bay seller of a Sunbeam.  My advice -
Buyer beware!!

My question -
What is the serial number on the engine of this car?

Reply-
Hi there.  The serial # is B9117874.  Please call me if you wish.  Regards Roy
310 398 2198

My reply-
This engine number is for a Series II 1600 cc.  Your ad says it has a 1725 cc.
Are you sure?  Thank you.
Tom

His answer-
dear tom i guess you are right it must be a 1600 funny we thought is was a
1725  because it drives so well regards roy

Date: 3/20/02
From: Thunderalleycars@cs.com