RE: Question for seller -- Item #1814452002

To: "'Thomas Wiencek'" <wiencek@anl.gov>,
Subject: RE: Question for seller -- Item #1814452002
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:26:56 -0500
Thanks Tom ! !

Bob Berghult
Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)
Series 3, B9203825 LRX GT 39 (son's)
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Wiencek [mailto:wiencek@anl.gov]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 10:21 AM
To: Message Alpine
Subject: Question for seller -- Item #1814452002

It pays to know.  Below is an interesting e-mail conversation I had with a
e-bay seller of a Sunbeam.  My advice -
Buyer beware!!

My question -
What is the serial number on the engine of this car?

Reply-
Hi there.  The serial # is B9117874.  Please call me if you wish.  Regards
Roy
310 398 2198

My reply-
This engine number is for a Series II 1600 cc.  Your ad says it has a 1725
cc.  Are you sure?  Thank you.
Tom

His answer-
dear tom i guess you are right it must be a 1600 funny we thought is was a
1725  because it drives so well regards roy

Date: 3/20/02
From: Thunderalleycars@cs.com