Re: [Re: Carlisle Fairgrounds May 17 to 19]

To: "Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>,
Subject: Re: [Re: Carlisle Fairgrounds May 17 to 19]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:32:01 -0500
I went there a few years ago on Friday and was quite disappointed.  However,
this year I will go on Saturday and see if things are better.

Jan Eyerman
1973 Hillman Avenger DL

"Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com> wrote:
I go every year to the Carlisle Import Car show. It's always enjoyable. Last
year there were 3 or 4 Sunbeams, one being Tiger Tom. I'll be there again
this year, looking for those hard to find Sunbeam parts.

Tim