Re: [Re: Tire Pressure??]

To: armorseal@spiretech.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Re: Tire Pressure??]
From: Carl R Berghult <berghult@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:47:52 -0500
Ya, we used to get our tires "trued" by that same machine,  in Florida.
I agree 100%, you sure couldn't beat the ride.  And no stupid weights
hanging off the wheels.  Now they can't do that anymore because they are
taking rubber off the tire, and that's DANGEROUS.

Bob Berghult
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)Looks nice
Series 3 GT, B9203825 GT LRX 39 (son's)Looks GREAT, ugly dash
Series II, B9119501 LRX 30 (wife's)Should by out of paint shop next week