Re: [Re: Tire Pressure??]

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Tire Pressure??]
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 00:46:27 -0500
Lets see,

The car is an all wheel drive so I will replace just the driven tires
which is all of them. Looks like that will be soon I see the hand
writing on the wall at 20k, see how much good those rotations did me..

The spare is full size but the rim does not match the ones on the road,
the full size spare is a selling point so said the salesman.

Yes I could do it myself but am having trouble finding time to work on
the Alpine let alone tossing in rotating my wife's tires.

Shave the tires? like the racers do.... That would make for an
interesting discussion.... " Dear I am taking your car to have the tires
shaved"  think I will tell her I am going to do it just for fun.

The buy the tires local and get free rotations is good and I might do
that next, but Tire Rack has such good buys on those Kumho tires. Then
the time thing comes in again if you buy from Goodyear or some such
which means two places to take the car one for service and one for tires.

You know the Dealer tire rotation thing is looking better all the time.
                Jim