Re: Transmission oil

To: "Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission oil
From: "Peter Noonan" <peter.noonan@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:38:37 +1200
Tim, there's only one filler hole and that's the one on the gearbox side
which is the level if the car is level.

You need 4.8 US Pints or 2.27 litres.

Draining , you need to undo both the gearbox bung and the non-aligned one of
the three on the OD unit.

If you have a rebuilt/new box I'd suggest you plan on a drain, OD filter
clean and refill before too many miles come up.

Peter